We are currently living through a global crisis unlike anything we have experienced in our lifetime.
The pandemic has shown us that we are each an apprentice to change. No matter how accomplished we are, we have learned we are not masters. And as we know, no situation requires the same approach.
We are being called upon to expand the vision of who we are and what our teams and organizations can do.
This is the edge of change where we have to sharpen our capacity to lead. It starts with each one of us.
Our full presence, wisdom and discernment is required to create the magic of change we know is possible.
During this interactive session we will answer the questions:
- What does it mean to be an apprentice to change?
- How to break out of status quo change management thinking to discover people-centric approaches that actually work?
- Who do I need to be to step into my highest potential and shift to the new vision that the challenge is asking of us?
- What are the qualities and skills I need to develop to have the impact that is required?
- How do I build the bridges to enlist others, our teams and our organizations in the magic of co-creation?